This is a medical student blog. So for those of you who
- want to study medicine in Europe;
- wish to know more about a medical student lifestyle;
- are looking for tips on how to survive medical school;
- or simply enjoy my writing style;
Welcome. You have come to the right blog.
The main purpose of this blog is to write about my journey as a medical student aspirant.
A few things about me:
- Age: Somewhere in my 20’s.
- Born and raised in Portugal.
- Living in Oslo (Norway) since August 2011.
- Favourite colour: orange.
- 3 Short-term goals: to stop biting my nails for good, pass the Bergenstest (Norwegian language test – advanced level), and make my way into medical school.
- 3 Long-term goals: to become a doctor, to be fluent in more than 2 languages, and help to make the world a better place to live in.