The final lap is about to start. For the better or worse. Only time will tell.
- May 15th: IT and Biostatistics.
- May 20th: Histology (theoretical part).
- May 22nd: Polish (oral presentation).
- May 26th: Histology (practical part).
- May 28th: Polish (final interview).
- June 1st: Anatomy Colloquium 3 (theoretical part).
- June 2nd: Anatomy Colloquium 3 (practical part).
- June 8th: Medical Biology.
- June 12th and 13th: Histology Final (practical).
- June 14th: Histology Final (theoretical).
- June 27th: Anatomy Final (practical).
- June 28th: Anatomy Final (theoretical).
- June 29th: Anatomy Final (oral).
The weeks to come are going to be crazy.
It’s time to take a deep breath in, keep my cool for a good while and do my best.
Whatever happens, it happens for a reason.
Good luck everyone!
1 comments On Final lap I
I have read through your previous blog and just found this one. I need to thank you for sharing all the experience with your followers. This page is a gold mine for those who are planing to study in Gdansk! Good luck with the final lap! I will most likely get to meet you during autumn when I will start my studies in Gdansk. 🙂